Wednesday 1 February 2017

Unforgettable moment



Unforgettable moment
Long time ago when I was in elementary school. I remember when I with my friend went to the school on Monday morning. I was walking down the street with my friend Hasnut. The weather was very windy. We were having a difficult time walking against the wind. We were afraid that our skirt would blow up by wind. So we held the skirt on and its made us walking slowly.
 “Oh goodness the weather is the worst” Hasnut said. She was talking with the hair in her mouth.
                “Yah I cannot breathe well Hasnut, it’s because the wind “I said and I was still held my skirt
“How about if we are take a shelter at the bus stop for a while?” Hasnut said
“Hemp good idea” I said. We were across the street and sat at the bus stop.
I watched the leaves as they danced and twirled in the wind and a plastic bag as it flew by us. I saw a little boy whose baseball cap flew right off his head. His cap flew along the sidewalk, and he had to chase it. Finally he caught it and he held it in his hand tightly after he got it back.  The trees were swaying frantically. Their branches swished and waved in the wild wind.
“Hey look at there is money under the chair” Hasnut said and make me a little surprised because, I was too focused on the child that his hat flew off and trees swaying. “Hore,, we have found the money” I said and I took the money.
“Hey how much? Hasnut asked total the money
“Six thousand.” I said and I was very happy found the money six thousand rupiahs.
“How lucky we are! I have an idea.” Hasnut said and she was whispering to me that we should divided the money.  I nod my head and I agreed with her.
So I gave three thousand rupiahs to Hasnut and the rest three thousand rupiahs for me. Than we continue our way to the School. After we were arriving at school and when we wanted to the cafeteria.
Hansut reached for his pocket on the skirt and she confused because there is no money in her skirt Pocket.
“Hey what happen? I asked her
“I just lost some money. “She said still to reach the pocket on the skirt.
“Really? How much you did lose? How did you lose it?” I asked Hasnut
“I don’t know! I have money six thousand, plus with the money which we have found at the bus stop three thousand. So, it should be nine thousand rupiahs but it is only three thousand rupiahs” she said.
I cannot help myself to laugh. It turns out the money that we found at the bus stop was Hasnut’s money. We laugh about it all the way to class.








No comments:

Post a Comment